Mr Beams MB360 Wireless LED Spotlight
- Remove the front cover of the spotlight by rotating the face counterclockwise. Pull the face out from the housing to reveal the battery holder.
- A) To release the door on the battery compartment, use your thumb to press the tab into the light and lift the door off the light.
B) Insert 3 D-cell batteries into the light. Ensure the batteries are inserted so that the flat ends are making contact with the springs. Attach the battery door by matching the tabs to the rectangular holes and then push down on the door until it clicks into place.
- Line up arrows then turn the face of the light clockwise. Make sure the unit is closed by twisting until the arrow symbol is pointing past the lock symbol, to ensure the weatherproof seal is tight.
- A) Remove the mounting base by turning the thumbscrew counterclockwise.
B) Lift the light out of the base and set it aside.
- Determine the mounting location and mark the pilot holes. Use a 1/16” drill bit to create the pilot holes (if mounting to drywall, use the plastic anchors included with the screws). Use a hammer to tap the plastic anchors into the pilot holes before screwing in the mounting base.
- Drill the screws through the holes on the mounting base. Insert the stem back into the mounting base and tighten the thumbscrew.
- Loosen the knuckle screw located on the stem of the light to point the light in the desired direction. Then tighten the screw to secure the position.
1-Year Warranty Against Defects:
All Mr Beams products are guaranteed against defects in workmanship and materials for 1 year from purchase. Warranties implied by law are subject to the same time period limitation. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so this time limitation may not apply to you. If the product fails due to a manufacturing defect during normal use, return the product and dated sales receipt to the store where purchased for a replacement OR send the product and the dated sales receipt to the address below.
Ne kovrita – Batteries are not covered by this warranty. Repair service, adjustment, and calibration due to misuse, abuse, or negligence are not covered by this warranty. Unauthorized service or modification to this product or of any furnished components will void this warranty in its entirety. This warranty does not include reimbursement for inconvenience, installation, setup time, loss of use, postage, unauthorized service, or other products used in conjunction with, but not supplied by Wireless Environment. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Extend your warranty to two years at mrbeams.com
- Ne miksu malnovajn kaj novajn bateriojn.
- Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc), or rechargeable (nickel-cadmium)/(nickel metal hydride) batteries.
- Ne forĵetu bateriojn en fajron.
- Baterioj devas esti recikligitaj aŭ forĵetitaj laŭ ŝtataj kaj lokaj gvidlinioj.
- AVERTO: Ĉi tiu produkto enhavas chemicalsemiaĵojn, konatajn de la ŝtato Kalifornio, kiuj kaŭzas kanceron kaj naskodifektojn aŭ alian reproduktan damaĝon.
- Use only new D-cell batteries with a 1.5v rating.
- Install the batteries with polarity in the correct position.
- Problem: Why won’t my light turn off?
solvo: If your light will not turn off, it means it is time to replace the batteries.
- Problem: I can’t twist the face off of my light to get to the battery compartment.
solvo: We recommend using a rubber grip that is often used for opening jars.
- Problem: How do you secure the weatherproof seal?
solvo: Line up the arrows on the light and the cover. Then tighten the face until the arrow lines up with the lock symbol.
- Problem: I installed my batteries, but my light won’t turn on.
solvo: Place the light in a dark closet or bathroom and wait 10 minutes. Then enter the room and see if the light turns on with motion.
- Problem: Why is my light flashing?
solvo: Flashing can be a sign that the batteries are low and need to be replaced.
- Problem: Why is my LED light dim?
solvo: If the LED on the light is dim, this is likely from low battery power. Replace the batteries in the light and see if the issue persists.
- Problem: How high should I mount my light?
solvo: We recommend 8-12 ft high for the best range of motion detection.
- Problem: What size drill bit should I use to create pilot holes?
solvo: We recommend a 1/16” drill bit.
- Problem: What screws should I use?
solvo: For drywall, use the included screws. For wood trim, trees, or decks we suggest wood screws. For brick, use a masonry bit.
- Problem: Can I use adhesive to mount my spotlight?
solvo: We do not recommend using adhesive for lights that are heavier than 3 lbs because there is a risk of the light falling and becoming damaged. In some cases, the industrial adhesive can be used in outdoor settings.
Press the on/off button once to turn the light on. Press it again to turn it off.
Press the on/off button once to turn the light on. Press and hold the button for 3 seconds to dim the light. Release when desired brightness is reached.
Remove the front cover of the spotlight by rotating the face counterclockwise. Pull out from the housing to reveal the battery compartment. Remove old batteries and insert new ones making sure that they are inserted correctly (flat ends making contact with springs). Attach the battery door by matching tabs to rectangular holes and then push down on the door until it clicks into place. Line up arrows then turn face clockwise until it is closed by twisting until the arrow symbol points past the lock symbol, to ensure the weatherproof seal is tight.
Security lights are simply floodlights with a motion sensor that switches on when movement is detected and switch themselves off again when no motion is detected for a set period of time, usually between ten and 30 seconds.
My Mr Beams light stays on constantly/turns on and off constantly. This is usually a sign that the batteries are draining. Replace the batteries with a brand new set and try activating the light. If the light still does not turn off, please contact us for additional troubleshooting support.
The LEDs work by receiving power from an induction coil. Once you have power, lighting up an LED is no big deal. Reverse engineering found the transmitter sends 217 kHz into a 2.2 mH inductor. A capacitor resonates with the coil and drives the attached LED.
The reasons for this can vary considerably from the power source to the bulb itself. Reasons often include a faulty power supply, loose connections, a faulty circuit design, or even damage due to water ingress caused by rain.
Kun normala, funkcianta moviĝsensilo, kiam ĝi malŝaltas tro frue, estas kutime pro la neprofesia instalado aŭ nedeca alĝustigo kiu faras la moviĝsensilon ne je sia plena potencialo detekti moviĝon efike.
Your Spotlight snap can be a maximum of 60 seconds, uploaded from your camera roll or created within the platform, although Snapchat is biased towards the latter more.
Put simply, spotlights should have enough space between them to not overpower the area they are lighting, but should not be too far apart so that dark spots appear.
Video - Produkto Superview
Elŝutu la PDF-Ligilon: Mr Beams Wireless LED Spotlight pdf