moonki MX-SB140BT21 2.1 Channel Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer
Thank you for selecting moonki. Before operating this product, please read and follow the instrctiions in this manual.
INTERNE DE LA PAKO
WHAT MOONKI SOUND OFFERS
Built-in Sub woofer 183 WATTS
- Bluetooth V5.0:
- Easy connectivity with Bluetooth.
- Multoblaj Enigaĵoj:
- Optical in,Line-in, HDMIARC in
- 3 Modes EQ:
- Enkonstruita DSP
- For richer and fuller audio experience
PREVUE OF SOUNDBAR
- POWER Button:To switch the unit ON/OFF
- SOURCE Button:To switch betwwen BT/LINE/OPT/ARC
- BT Button:To connect the Bluetooth
- VOL-Button:To decrease the volume
- VOL+Button:To increase the volume
- HDMIARC Input
- LINE IN Jack (3.5mm)
- OPTIKA Enigo
- (:To switch ON/OFF the soundbar
- +To increase volume
- :To skip to previous track in Bluetooth mode
- Malpliigi volumon
- EQ:To select an appropriate preset equalizer modes such as Movie, Music, News
- MODE:To select the appropriate in put modes. (Bluetooth,LINE, Optical, RAC)
- MUTE:To switch to mute function
- I:To start or pause playback in Bluetooth mode.
- :To skip to next track in Bluetooth mode
- BT:To switch to bluetooth mode
USING THE REMOTE CONTROOL
Insert/Replace Batteries in Remote Control
- 0pen the battery compartment
- Insert 2pcs AAA type batteries
- Observe correct polarity while inserting the batteries
- Anstataŭigu la baterian kupeon
Noto: Remove the batteries from the battery compartment,if it is not bo be used for a long period of time to avoid battery leakage.
PRECAUTIONS FOR BATTERIEs
- If you observe there is any leakage in the battery immediately replace them with new ones
- Use batteries types and grades as specified and mentioned in the user guide
- Do not heat or disassemble the batteries.Never expose the batteries to fire or water
- Do not carry or store the batteries with any metallic objects. Doing so may result in short circuit.battery leakage or explosion.
- Wireless Pairing Indicator The indicator will be a Steady Blue when the subwoofer and main unit are linked and will be blinks fast when they are not linked
UZANTE DE VIA SONBARO
PLACING THE SOUNDBAR ON THE TABLE
If your TV is a tabletop.you can place the soundbar on the table directly in front of the TV, centered with the TV screen.The subwoofer can be placed on aflat and stable surface.
Antaŭ ol konekti la AC-potencon, certigu, ke la nutrado voltage respondas al la voltage printed on the rating label of the product.
- Plug the connector of power cord into the AC socket on the back of the soundbar unit.
- Press the POWER button to switch the soundbar on. The LED display will light up and “BT” symbol will fash on the display.
- Plug the connector of power cord into the AC socket on the back of the subwoofer, then plug it into the main power supply
- The subwoofer will automatically get connected with soundbar. The Wireless Pairing led indicator changes to steady blue once the connection is carried out successfully.
PAIRING THE SUBWOOFER WITH THE SOUNDBAR MANUALLY
For first time use, sometimes, the subwoofer cannot connect with the soundbar automatically.
In such case, users need to pair them manually.
- Ensure the soundbarand the subwoofer are both in powered on state
- Press and hold the sOURCE button on the soundbar or press and hold the MODE button on remote control for 3 seconds until “PSub” symbol flashed on the display.the soundbar is ready for pairing with the subwoofer
- Press and hold the PAIR button on the rear panel of the subwoofer for 3 seconds until PAIR
indicator change to blinks blue, the subwoofer is ready for pairing with the soundbar
- The PAIR Indicator changes to ste ady blue ,thereby indicating the connection is successfully established.
LIGANTE EKSTERAN APARON
The figure above shows the various connectivity options available in the soundbar
ELEKTADO DE LA ENIGREĜIMO
Short press the SOURCE button on the main unit or press the MODE button on the Remote Control to select amongst the various available input sources.
- Input Moder: Display
- Bluetooth Mode”8T
- Line Input (3.5mm): LINE
- Optical Input: 0PT
- ARC (HDMI OUT): ARC
PLAYBACK WITH THE BLUETOOTH DEVICE
This soundbar can be used with any Bluetooth enabled device such as mobile phone, table, etc.The Bluetooth range is limited to approx 10 metres.Please ensure there is no obstruction between the soundbar and the Bluetooth device for proper operation.
Before using the soundbar with a compatuble Bluetooth device,such as a mobile phone,table, etc.,you are required to pair and establish connection between them.
- Aktivigu la Bluetooth en via aparato.
- In power on mode and automatically switch to BT mode, short press the BT button on the main unit or the MODE button on the remote control to select the Bluetooth mode.”BT” symbol will flash on the display to show that the pairing mode is activated.
- Search for Devices and connect with MX-SB140BT21 from the list of available
- Bluetooth devicesS.
- If prompted, enter the passwaord 0000 to con firm.(Password may be required only when pairing devices for the first time).
- A voice prompt CONNECTED will confirm the connection and the “BT” symbol stops flashing
Noto: Only one Bluetooth device can be connected the soundbar.lf the sound bar is already connected to a device, it will not appear in the Bluetooth selection list with a fresh scan. Press and hold BT or H button on remote control for 3 seconds to un-pair an existing Bluetooth connection and initiate a new device pairing in Bluetooth mode. Press +/- button on remote control or VOL + /VOL – button on the main unit to increase or decrease the volume level.
- The Soundbar can be connected to a television or any other device such as DVD player,play station,etc. having Optical output.
- Establish proper connectivity using an optical cable
- In Power On mode,short press the SOURCE button on the main unit or the MODE button on the remote control to select the OPTICAL mode and enjoy the audio.
- Press+/- button on remote control or VOL+/VOL- button on the main unit to increase or decrease the volume.
NOTO: If there is no sound from the soundbar and the status indicator LED blinks fast, make sure the digital output setting of the source play (e.g. TV,DVD player, game player) is set to PCM.
3.5MM LINE IN OPERATION
- Ensure that the unit is securely connected to the TV or other audio device via a 3.5mm audio cable
- While in Power On mode, press the SOURCE button on the main unit or MODE button on the remote control,till LINE flashes on display.
- Operate the device directly to start playback.
CARING FOR MX-SB140BT21
When using this product, basic safety precautions should always be observed,including the following:
- Please read the instruction manual carefully before using the product.Keep the user manual safely for future reference
- Do not expose the product to fire, moisture and direct sunlight
- Power On the products as instructed in this manual
- Do not attempt to service the product on your own,as this may expose you to potential electric shocks and hazards, resulting in electrocution. This will also render the warranty claim void.
- it is advisable to unplug the unit from the power source,if the unit is not to be used for a long time
- Ensure that the ventilation holes provided on the unit are free from any obstruction, failure to do so may result in overheating of the product and can damage the ciruits
- Please ensure the product is fixed on a stable, even surface or is wall mounted, for safety of ne product
- Do not use any accessory which is not compatible with the product, as this may result in malfunctioning of the product; which will also render the warranty claim void
PURIGADO KAJ Bontenado
- Do not subje ct the unit to excessive force, shock, dust or extreme temperature.
- Ne tamper kun la internaj eroj de la unuo.
- Evitu lasi vian aparaton en rekta sunlumo aŭ en varmaj, humidaj aŭ polvaj lokoj.
- Tenu vian aparaton for de hejtaparatoj kaj fontoj de elektra bruo kiel fluoreska lamps aŭ motoroj.
- To prevent tire or electrocution hazard, disconnect your unit from the AC power source while cleaning.
- The finish on the unit may be cleaned witha soft damp cloth and cared for as other furniture, use caution while cleaning and wiping the plastic parts.
- lf the cabinet becomes dusty wipe it with a soft dry cloth. Do not use any wax or polish sprays on the enclosure of the cabinet..
- Se la antaŭa panelo malpuriĝas aŭ makuliĝas per fingrospuroj, ĝi povas esti purigita per mola tuko iomete dampened with a mild soap and water solution.Never use abrasive cloths or plishes as these will damage the finish of your unit.
AUTO: Neniam permesu akvon aŭ aliajn likvaĵojn eniri la aparaton dum purigado.
|moonki MX-SB140BT21 2.1 Channel Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer [pdf] Uzanta Manlibro|
MXSB140BT21B, 2A6R4-MXSB140BT21B, 2A6R4MXSB140BT21B, MX-SB140BT21, 2.1 Channel Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer, MX-SB140BT21 2.1 Channel Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer