MikroTik Routerboard 433 Series Routers and Wireless
- Insert the Mini PCI cards;
- Install the board in a case and connect antenna wires, if needed;
- Connect other peripherals and cables;
- Plug in power cable to turn on the board.
The board accepts powering from either the power jack or the LAN1 Ethernet port:
- direct-input power jack J801 (5.5mm outside and 2mm inside diameter, female, pin positive plug) accepts 10..28 V DC (overvoltage protection starts at 30V).
- LAN1 Ethernet port J601 accepts 10..28 V DC input (at the board; higher voltage needed to compensate for power loss on long cables; at least 18V suggested) from non-standard (passive) Power over Ethernet injectors (no power over data lines).
The maximum output of the power supply available for extension cards is normally 16W.
Initial connection has to be done via the Ethernet cable. Open 192.168.88.1 in your web browser, and choose “Webfig” for browser based configuration or “Winbox” for a Windows utility with the same functions. Username is admin and there is no password. In case IP connection is not available, Winbox can be used to connect to the MAC address of the device. More information here: http://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/First_time_startup
In case you wish to boot the device from network, for example to use MikroTik Netinstall, hold the RESET button of the device when starting it until the LED light turns off, and the device will start to look for Netinstall servers.
It is also possible to connect with the onboard RS232C serial port. The serial port is set by default to 115200bit/s, 8 data bits, 1 stop bit, no parity, flow control off.
Etendaĵaj Fendoj kaj Havenoj
- Three Ethernet ports, supporting automatic cross/straight cable correction (Auto MDI/X), so you can use either straight or cross-over cables for connecting to other network devices. The first Ethernet port accepts 10..28V DC powering from a passive PoE injector. The other two Ethernet ports do not support PoE powering.
- Three MiniPCI Type IIIA/IIIB ports with 3.3V power signaling.
- DB9 RS232C asynchronous serial port.
- microSD card slot for storage expansion (only on RB433AH)
- Router OS reset hole. While booting, and holding a metal object in this hole (so that it’s metal sides short circuit) will cause Router OS software to be reset to defaults
- BIOS Loader backup button. Holding the button while booting will cause the backup bootloader to be used.
Subteno de Operaciumo
Currently tested operating system is MikroTik RouterOS (starting from version 3.4).
Copyright and Warranty Information
Copyright MikroTikls SIA. This manual contains information protected by copyright law. No part of it may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without prior written permission from the copyright holder.
RouterBOARD, RouterOS, RouterBOOT and MikroTik are trademarks of MikroTikls SIA. All trademarks and registered trademarks appearing in this manual are the property of their respective holders.
Hardware. MikroTik warrants all RouterBOARD series equipment for the term of fifteen (15) months from the shipping date to be free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service, except in case of damage caused by mechanical, electrical or other accidental or intended damages caused by improper use or due to wind, rain, fire or other acts of nature.
To return failed units to MikroTik, you must perform the following RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) procedure. Follow the instructions below to save time, efforts, avoid costs, and improve the speed of the RMA process.
- If you have purchased your product from a MikroTik Reseller, please contact the Reseller company regarding all warranty and repair issues, the following instructions apply ONLY if you purchased your equipment directly from MikroTik in Latvia.
- We do not offer repairs for products that are not covered by warranty. Exceptions can be made for RB1000, RB1100 and RB1200.
- Out-of-warranty devices and devices not covered by warranty sent to Mikrotikls will be returned to the sender at sender’s cost.
RMA Instructions are located on our webpaĝo ĉi tie: http://rma.mikrotik.com
Manlibro. This manual is provided “as is” without a warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The manufacturer has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the contents of this manual, however, it is possible that it may contain technical inaccuracies, typographical or other errors. No liability is assumed for any inaccuracy found in this publication, nor for direct or indirect, incidental, consequential or other damages that may result from such an inaccuracy, including, but not limited to, loss of data or profits. Please report any inaccuracies found to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deklaro pri Konformeco de CE
Full Declaration of Conformity (DoC) may be obtained by visiting this web paĝo: http://routerboard.com/doc/
Hereby, MIKROTĪKLS SIA declares that this ROUTERBOARD is in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of Directive 1999/5/EC.
Vidu www.routerboard.com for more information. Contact email@example.com for support questions.
|MikroTik Routerboard 433 Series Routers and Wireless [pdf] Uzantgvidilo|
Routerboard 433 Series Routers and Wireless, Routerboard 433 Series, Routers and Wireless, Wireless